Monday 9 May 2011

About us

The Film Critical is a website created to review films

If you go to the Latest Reviews page you'll find this months film reviews which are released every Wednesday.

Upcoming reviews, well you'll be able to find that in the What's Up Next page. The What's Up Next page give you which film reviews will be released each week.

So you've been in and around my site a few times and you like my un-bias approach to reviewing films, Maybe you'd like me to review a film which you're thinking about watching but aren't quite sure yet well just click on the What The Readers Want page and ask simply comment saying the film you'd like me to review. The review will then go on my You Asked For It page giving you reviews which the readers asked for you also get a special mention at the end of the review.